Ocwen Financial Corp (NYSE:OCN):
The company’s RSI reading has hit 36.29. The stock edged higher by 1.78% to close previous trading session at USD 2.86.
The shares of the company fluctuated in the range of USD 2.05 and USD 11.82 in the course of 52 weeks. Over the three months, the company’s shares have declined by -57.06% and in the past one year, it has lost -66.43%. Additionally, the stock’s year to date performance has declined -58.97%. Over the last five days its shares have declined by -4.03% and in the past six months it has moved down -60.00%.
Further, the company is trading at a price to book ratio of 0.42. The stock’s weekly volatility is calculated as 7.47% and monthly volatility as 13.02% with ATR of 0.33, beta of 1.41 and price to cash ratio of 1.38.
Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN) reported a net loss of $(224.3) million, inclusive of a non-cash charge of $(101.9) million to establish a valuation allowance against its deferred tax assets, or $(1.79) per share, for the three months ended December 31, 2015 compared to a net loss of $(521.8) million, or $(4.16) per share, for the three months ended December 31, 2014. Ocwen generated revenue of $362.5 million, down (26.5)% compared to the fourth quarter of the prior year, primarily driven by the impact of sales of agency mortgage servicing rights (MSRs) and portfolio run-off during 2015. Cash Flows used by Operating Activities were $(192.4) million for the three months ended December 31, 2015, compared to $(206.5) million during the same period last year.
Northstar Realty Finance Corp (NYSE:NRF):
The stock increased by 1.67% to close last trading session at USD 12.76. The company’s shares oscillated in the range of USD 12.53 and USD 12.93 during intraday trade.
A total of 2.78 million shares exchanged hands, above its 3 month average volume of 5.29 million shares. Over the last five days its shares have declined by -2.07% and in the past six months it has moved down -52.61%.
Furthermore, the stock has weekly volatility of 3.75% and monthly volatility of 5.27% with ATR of 0.66. The stock’s RSI is 56.98 and distance from 50-day simple moving average is 9.51%, whereas its distance from 20-day simple moving average is 3.50% and distance from 200-day simple moving average is -38.99%.
Northstar Realty Finance Corp (NRF) announced its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2015.
Fourth Quarter 2015 Highlights
- Cash available for distribution (“CAD”) of $0.27 per share.
- Fourth quarter 2015 cash dividend of $0.10 per common share.
- Repurchased approximately $100 million of NSAM common stock.
- Acquired approximately $50 million of NRF common stock.
- In January 2016, acquired an approximately 84% interest in The Townsend Group (“Townsend”) for $383 million, a leading global provider of investment management and advisory services focused on real assets.
- Raised $1.4 billion of capital in the retail companies in 2015, including approximately $450 million in the fourth quarter. Raised $71 million of capital year-to-date 2016. In early 2016, NorthStar/RXR New York Metro Real Estate, Inc. began raising capital and NorthStar Corporate Income Fund was recently declared effective by the SEC.
- Total assets of managed companies as of December 31, 2015 of approximately $37.0 billion, including investments under contract, acquired or sold by our managed companies subsequent to the fourth quarter 2015 and including Townsend.